Interested candidates should email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
TF Fitness Trainer must govern themselves according to the mission of TROTFITNESS by offering a brand of fitness that is fun, purposefully challenging and a conqueror of results. This individual is able to improve the health and fitness of TF campers by delivering proper exercise programming that includes, but is not limited to, cardio respiratory fitness, resistance training, core conditioning, and functional training. A TF Fitness Trainer will:
● Protect the brand of TROTFITNESS by always acting in the best interest of the company and its campers
● Be knowledgeable of important health and fitness information that is beneficial to campers and their fitness journey
● Have fun while training and establish an environment that is both safe and interactive
● Maintain a high level of energy that is contagious and encouraging
● Be sincerely concerned about helping campers reach and surpass their fitness goals
● Always arrive, at least, 15 minutes early for class and prepared to train
● Always start camp and end camp on time
● Help maintain Fitness Equipment, First Aid Kit, etc.
● Wear TF uniform at all times for classes, staff meetings, and events
● Listen well to the verbal and nonverbal cues of the campers
● Discuss problems, concerns, questions, issues with supervisor immediately
● Follow all company policies and procedures [will be provided upon hire]
● Commit to participating in the TF Phase-in Training Program
● Participate in staff meetings that are scheduled [at maximum] 2 times per month
● Pursue continuing education relative to the fitness industry
● Model healthy living and fitness with a healthy diet and exercise regimen
● Act as an ambassador in the community and the healthy lifestyle we promote
Duties and Responsibilities
● TF Phase-in Training Program (6 – 10 weeks)
Service and Train Members
● Demonstrate safe and effective exercises that are approved by TROTFITNESS and other accredited certification agencies for fitness education
● Able to communicate the Core Values of TROTFITNESS effectively (viewable on TF website)
● Conduct fitness testing, body fat analysis, BMI, girth measurements, and weigh-ins as approved by TROTFITNESS and other certification agencies for fitness education
● See campers’ potential and know their limitation in an effort to administer exercise modifications and/or progressions
● Follow the TROTFITNESS exercise program design
● Plan daily workouts and log them into the TF exercise program design
● Keep workouts fresh, fun, and new to ensure there is variety for program adherence
● Administer pre and post camp consultations based on their Registration Forms and update camper files
● Track attendance and conduct follow-up emails
● Participate in social media activity – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
● Must follow up to all phone calls and/or e-mails from campers within 24-48 hours
● Must have a passion for health and fitness
● At least 21 years of age
● Possesses an accredited training certification i.e. ACE, NASM, etc or equivalent college degree
● CPR/First Aid Certified
● Must be Honest and Reliable – Have Extreme Integrity and Loyalty
● Strong Organizational and Communication skills [both verbal and written]
● Must be able to work early mornings and/or evenings
● Experience coaching or teaching group exercise is preferred
● Possesses excellent client service skills
● Experience in training, preferably 1-2 years
● Lives within 30 minutes of Lewisburg, PA.
AWESOME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for an amazing administrative assistant. We have a fun positive atmosphere, but we also work super hard and get things done. The position we are offering has some repetitive tasks combined with new and exciting projects.
So take a look at the requirements below, and if you think you'd be a good fit, follow the instructions to apply.
You must have the following skills:
●Google Products (Calendar, Drive, Mail, Groups, etc.)
●Rapid decision making
●Familiar with social media, for example Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube
●Email and Phone communication
●Attention to detail
In addition to the above skills the ideal candidate is highly organized, friendly, capable of multi-tasking, loyal, has a large amount of common sense and is not afraid to LEARN new skills. Must be out going and comfortable with clients. Training is provided.
This is a part time position, 10-15 hours a week. Hours are flexible.
If you think this position might be a good fit for you, please respond to this ad by answering the following four questions as well as submitting your cover letter and resume to :
1. What experience do you have that would make you a good candidate for this position?
2. What about this position interests you?
3. What skills and strengths do you have that would make you excel in this position?
4. Describe how to find someone's email from Facebook